Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Excerpts for Callista's Dictionary

I think I should make my own dictionary (because I'm awesome.) Here's a few words you should know from Callista's Dictionary:

Under the A's...

Amp:
noun. 1. Electronic sound equipment designed to render anyone over the age of 29 legally deaf. 2. Day-glow florescent green liquid fortified with guarana, ginseng, taurine, caffeine, B vitamins and sugar to provide the user with liquid awesomeness for 6 - 8 hours.
see also: Nectar of the Gods


Under the B's...

Barnes and Noble:
noun. Location for people to appear intellectual while paying unnecessarily high prices for a selection of mediocre products. Syn. Starbucks

Under D's...

Disney: noun. Final resting place of creativity and individuality. see also: The Gap; MTV

Under the R's...

Rosemary's Baby: noun. 1. Reason to never have children. 2. Reason to never get married.

Under the W's...

Wikipedia: noun. 1. Location for all information in the universe. Ant. Public School

wonky: adj. Slightly disoriented. After taking a long nap, I woke up feeling wonky.

wonkified: adj. Having been made wonky. After taking the tylenol pm I was rather wonkified.




There's more to come, I'm certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment